Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Therapy....

                
I know... I've been MIA for some time now. Mainly because I haven't been that inspired to blog. I have my ups and downs, and my Libra scale is finally balancing itself out. If I didn't know any better ... I would probably be popping pills, convinced by some quack that I'm Bipolar. Nah... I'm o.k ... I'm fine. Just trying to cope in this "Beautiful Disaster" called life. The daily challenge of not being forced.... like a peg into something that won't ever accommodate me. 

I am being harshly reminded that I have grown. Some of the things... people.. and mindsets that once entertained me ..now bore me and quite frankly irritate me. I wasn't prepared for what that would do in my life. I now realize.. being in certain places in your life set you apart. You must quickly adjust to being content with your decisions and embark upon many endeavors alone.

Having to say goodbye... in some cases. Or see you at another place and time to others .....just ain't easy... but necessary. It's all a part of the process.


Reminders.....
                                                                                                                                                                    

  • Always do what feels good.
  • Don't question what my heart tells me
  • Be in the moment
  • Challenge yourself constantly





No comments:

Post a Comment