Monday, August 23, 2010

Cheers...

..........................................

Today made another month that I am smoke-free. I couldn't be more proud of myself. Funny, I don't know how much longer I will continue to post on this issue. It seems for now I need to keep reminding myself of the days, weeks, and months as they go by. Nothing about it is simple... it is one of the biggest challenges I've ever tackled.

With this accomplishment I have proven to myself that all things are possible. After years of attempted quits, it seemed almost unachievable. I began to wonder if it was to big of a monster to slay, but here I am!

So... here's to a future of deep clean breaths of fresh air. Here to never leaving to go outside of a car, building or party to smoke. Oh... and here's to not smelling like Puff the Magic Dragon ;p

Cheers...!
.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment