Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crave Items..

                                                                                       

                                          Espresso/ Cappuccino/ Latte Maker
     




Loving this coffee maker. 

My mouth waters when I think of all the tasty treats I could make with this lovely device. I love a warm drink, and this would definitely make my winter quite comfy. 

The price tag on this particular sweetheart, is a little too
steep for my blood, but I'm sure if I looked around a bit, I  would be able to find one that could accommodate my clutch bag. To see for yourself stop by here.





              




Drape Dot Belted Coat                                                
                                                                                                                                                                      






Simply gorgeous....

I believe I can make this! Let's hope I can  complete this by November.
This chic number can be found here


















                                                                                                                                                                         Truffle Salt / Fusion Sea Salt                               
                                                                                                                                                                             
Truffle Salt seems to be all the rave at the moment. It is a sea salt, with an exotic mushroom aroma and flavor. I am also excited about the Fusion Salts here.  Due to it being sea salt, and infused with creative additions, it seems like something that needs to be apart of my life. (In moderation of course)
Isn't that wine fusion below... too cute!

Vintage Merlot
Tropical Coconut
Lime Fresco

White Truffle

Plenty more here.



No comments:

Post a Comment