Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back On My Grind...

As some of you may know... I am rebuilding my body. When I say this, I mean by diet and exercise of course. I am not obsessed with body image. I do however, want to maintain a healthy life style and implement as many holistic practices as I can. The plan is to flush, cleanse and detox most of the day... then commit to eating a couple raw portions during and into the latter part of the afternoon. Drinking as many homemade fruit, herb and vegetable drinks as I feel needed. I will continue this for a week, after which I will stay on a 80% raw diet.

 photos by: LOFTINSIGNIA

I still have a ways to go.... I happen to be a pretty decent photographer! (In my mind). Therefore the imperfections are professionally hidden ; ) I'm marchin on in spite of the slow progress.... I know all good things come with time and patience, but isn't it amazing how many foods you crave when you are on a diet! Thankfully, I do know that this is only symptoms of those addictions dying physically and mentally. Well, I plan on fighting a good fight and keeping you guys posted along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment