Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello Good Morning...


Today is really off to a great start. I did my power walk this morning... and it was... comforting. You know those moments where you are being told what the next step is... a small confident voice that says ... Don't worry, or look back... you are on the right track...
Getting out before the sun... and feeling that cool, moist fresh air was wonderful. As the early birds chirped I thought of all the wonderful... beautiful things I want to do in this life. I reconfirmed my dedication to myself and to the ones I love. All this unbelievable grace is given to us ... every moment of every day! Wow... ours for the taking. How could you waste time on anything negative? Why would you want to stain your mind with nonsense. 
That is precisely why I constructed those frame, to remind myself daily of the simple things in life. The things that mean the most.. the things you can't live without. Although a last summers project... today they will be dusted off and placed lovingly on my bare walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment