Friday, May 28, 2010

Delish Item...


My new delish item is seafood soup... with loads of cayenne pepper. I am trying to slim down... and along with yoga, walking and a stricter diet... cayenne helps in getting the blood flowing. As a matter of fact, cayenne is said to be the greatest blood circulation stimulant known. This all aids in carrying waste out of the body, and I love simple ways to detox the system.

Funny... here I am trying to loose weight and all my life I was so insecure about being the smallest person I knew. 
No seriously!

A long time ago...when I carried my son... I weighted 119 pounds in the 9th month. I completed my 20's weighing about 115 pounds. I would beg my physician to prescribe me birth control pills so I could gain weight, and bless his heart he would tell me flat out NO...
Oh... how I wanted full hips ... and thick thighs! Oh.. how I prayed. 
I think the most hilarious part of this is... When I stopped eating red meat a little over 8 years ago, and then all white/dairy/processed foods.... I began to notice gradual weight gain....0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment