Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flea Market...


This weekend I got a chance to go to my local flea market. It's literally around the corner from me. The plan was to pick up some fabric, but there weren't any of the vendors with the material I wanted out there, and I didn't spot anything along the lines of what I was looking for. Maybe the limited amount of vendors had something to do with those dark skies you see...


While watching the shove and push session... I realized that a better option would be to order my fabric online... I don't know what I was thinking!!! I knew I would be placing orders for my projects.. but I thought I might be able to find some odds and ends...


Well.. that just didn't happen.


So... I snatched up a couple of inexpensive items and headed to the one of the many food stands for some grub to take home. I purchased the deep fried chicken with sweet cabbage and salsa. My mom stood on line forever for the fish and chips. That's her by the way with the black top and white plastic bag. I have a weakness for that chicken and plantain chips.... ;(


I do plan on jumping on the train and going to a couple more flea markets soon. Brooklyn has some great ones! Especially if your looking for unique one of a kind items.

No comments:

Post a Comment