Sunday, May 23, 2010

Abuse is never cool....

Some of you guys may not know... but I left an old frenemy behind in 09. Yes... We had an on going love hate relationship, and he damn near tried to kill me!! I'm not joking you guys... It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do in my life, and still till this very moment there are times that I miss his presence in my life. I found out that he had all types of aliases... trying to make me believe he was my support and comfort. Well, I made it out just in the niche of time. He pretty much consumed me... I was a shadow of my prior self. I didn't have control any longer of my own emotions and feeling. I depended on him to make me feel good... but the opposite was true! He made me feel ugly and pathetic....

I'm o.k. guys... It's finally over! Six months ago I set myself free of Nicotine/Cigarettes/Cancer sticks... Whatever you wanna call em....
Thank God I left that abusive relationship :P
If any of my QSJ Family decide to stop by ... please make yourself comfortable ... kick back and talk for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment