Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Steps...



"All of the greatest accomplishments are made by paying close attention to the minor details"

Welcome to the birth of Loft Insignia. I have been awaiting the arrival for a while now... so I am tickled pink and purple about it!

As you know all types of thoughts surface upon embarking on something new, and these are precisely the times when we must push the negative ones aside and focus on the vision. When I took that picture above on the beach last summer, my thoughts were on learning to take baby steps. I tend to want instance gratification, and often forget that the best outcome will be through paying attention to the small detail. I must accept all aspects of who I am and embrace whatever change is needed.

So this brings us to Loft Insignia... This place is just that.. baby steps... embracing change... paying attention to detail... looking for the best outcome...

Great things are yet to come.... This should be verrrrrrrryyy interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment